Team 18 Pty Ltd – ABN 33 602 835 950
2020 Membership packs will commence delivery in February 2020.
Please ensure you are the correct height and weight before signing up to be a VIP TEAM 18 CLUB for your hot lap. Team 18 is not responsible for the termination of your hot lap should you not meet the requirements.
If any member breaches the Terms and Conditions set out below, Team 18 reserves the right to cancel, refuse or suspend a membership with no refund provided.
- Membership prices & inclusions remain the same regardless of the time of application. This price includes GST and postage to Australia or New Zealand only.
- VIP memberships are $818AU, Gold memberships are $518AU, Silver memberships are $180AU, Kids memberships are $48AU.
- These prices are not negotiable, and payment must be made in full at the time of registration via paypal online. Payment instalments are not available.
- Kids members must be 14 years of age or younger.
- VIP members and Gold members must be 16 years of age or older.
- Memberships for 2020 are valid from the date of purchase to 31st December 2020.
- Unused membership privileges or benefits do not carry over to another year.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Delivery dates are determined by availability. Please allow a few weeks for delivery.
- TEAM 18 CLUB privileges may vary due to accessibility or availability, however, the value of the membership remains at the price listed for the entirety of the season.
- Membership cards can be re-issued upon request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement.
- All personal information is kept private by Team 18 and is not provided to third parties under any circumstances.
- We use PayPal for all online payments. At no time will your credit card details be retained on our servers. All payments are processed via secure servers managed by PayPal.
- PayPal is an online payment option that is safer than most of the bank online services. With PayPal, they pay for your purchase directly. Sometimes before withdrawing money from your account. You have the safe and easy resolution centre to use if you are unhappy with your purchase and unhappy with Team 18 Club’s response to your dispute.
- Team 18 reserves the right to change any or all of these Terms & Conditions.
- The TEAM 18 CLUB discount code can be found in your confirmation email and welcome letter.
- The TEAM 18 CLUB discount code is for 2020 season members only, misuse of the code may result in removal from the membership program.
- The discounts can be redeemed by entering the discount code at the Team 18 Store online and by showing your membership card and photo ID prior to purchase at the Team 18 merchandise outlet on event days.
- The discount is only applicable on full priced items and is not available in conjunction with any other codes/offers, discounted products or model cars.
- The TEAM 18 CLUB discount does not apply to items available on any other website unless otherwise stated.
Pit Garage Tours (at race events)
- The maximum number of pit tours a member can take depends on their membership level (VIP 5, Gold 2. Other members do not get pit tours)
- Tours will be allocated as close to their preference requested.
- Each member may only submit one (1) pit tour form. Preferences will be taken from this form only and any forms submitted later will be disregarded.
- Tours are not available on all days at all events.
- Entry tickets and Paddock Access tickets are NOT provided as part of member tours
- Only VIP members will have access to GA tickets with Paddock access at a selected round. All other members must purchase their own entry tickets to all events.
- VIP members and Gold members may bring one (1) guest with them for their pit garage tour; the guest does not have to be a TEAM 18 CLUB member. Under NO circumstances can additional guests be included in a tour.
- The number of guests in a tour is at the discretion of Team 18 staff. These numbers are not negotiable, and we cannot accept additional guests under any circumstances.
- Times, days and team garage of the tour are advised approximately the week of each race and can be changed at any time. Changes or cancellations to tours will be advised via email only.
- VIP & Gold members may choose to take their pit tour’s at any event on the 2020 Virgin Australia Supercars Calendar.
- If a member if unable to attend their tour they sacrifice their spot and cannot transfer it to someone else or to another day or race event.
- Members are to assemble at the back of the Team 18 pit garage 10 minutes prior to the commencement of their tour.
- For street tracks or international events, specific meeting spots will be arranged and advised via email.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing are required to enter the pit garage (all members & guests must wear closed toe shoes).
- Team 18 staff reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from the pit garage area at any time.
- Meeting Team 18 drivers and/or co-drivers is NOT part of a pit garage tour and it is not guaranteed that either the drivers or cars will be in the garage during the tour.
- Specific meeting with the drivers cannot be requested at any time.
- se of mobile phones and still or moving cameras during the tour is only allowed if approved by Team 18 personnel.
- Team 18 personnel reserve the right to delete any photos or video footage of any restricted areas of the garage, vehicles, transporter or facilities.
- All members or guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours are limited to a maximum of ten (10) people. These numbers are not negotiable.
- Due to Supercars regulations, only members over the age of 16 are eligible to enter the Team pit garage when Supercars or Dunlop Series cars are on track.
- Factory Tours are arranged as part of the TEAM 18 CLUB Member day/night (date for these events are emailed once confirmed).
- Should members not be able to attend this event, individual tours can be arranged on a case by case basis. This is not applicable to all Members.
- Individual tours are available for the membership card holder and a maximum of two (2) additional guests.
- Individual tours can be taken between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding times when the Factory is closed for holidays or other events).
- Meeting Team 18 drivers or any other driver(s), is not part of a factory tour.
- Team 18 cannot guarantee that race cars will be at the factory at the time of a tour.
- Photos and videos are only allowed with permission from a Team 18 staff member or the tour guide at the time.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing are required for a factory tour, all members & guests must wear closed toe shoes.
- Full tour guidelines will be advised on the day and should a member not abide by these guidelines, Team 18 reserves the right to remove the member from the premises or revoke the membership.
Hot Laps – VIP MEMBERS ONLY Maximum subscriptions apply
- Each VIP member is eligible for one (1) hot lap per paid membership year on an allocated date advised by Team 18.
- Dates and locations for the hot laps are not negotiable.
- Hot lap participants must be at least 18 years of age, below 180cm in height and weigh 100kg’s or under to go for a hot lap.
- Members are advised via email of dates as soon as they are available, and choice of ride day should be advised in return email.
- For safety reason, guests with pre-existing heart ailments and/or injuries (e.g. broken bones, sprains, strains, back/neck complaints) are unable to participate in a hot lap.
- Pregnant women cannot take a hot lap at any time.
- Closed toe shoes must be worm during a hot lap, as well as appropriate clothing that allows full-length race suit to be easily fitted over the top. Pants are advised, as opposed to skirts or dresses, and all jewellery will need to be removed before getting in the car.
- Participants are required to sign an Indemnity form prior to the commencement of their Hot Lap and all matters in regards to liability, release and assumption of risk will be covered at the Ride Day and within the Indemnity form.
- Ride Day participants will receive a Ride Day invitation approximately one month before the date of their ride that they are required to bring along on the day of their Hot Lap (no other copies of these vouchers will be accepted). Vouchers are numbered and will be checked on the day.
- Ride Day participants must contact Team 18 no later than one (1) week before the date of their ride to confirm their attendance at the Ride Day. No contact or confirmation with Team 18 by the dates specified will result in a forfeit of the ride.
- Hot Laps CANNOT be taken at Supercars events under any circumstances. This is a Supercars Australia rule.
- Participants are not able to request a particular driver or vehicle and it is the Team’s discretion on who will be driving the car(s) on the day.
- Should the Ride Day not proceed due to inclement weather, vehicle breakdown, change to a track or any other circumstances, an alternative date will be arranged but Team 18 and attendees will be advised.
- Hot Laps cannot be transferred to another year and must be taken in the year the membership is purchased. Team 18 make every effort to contact all members to book their ride, however, if no response is received, the Hot Lap is presumed forfeited.
- Ride Day times are approximate only and are subject to change on the day. Participants are required to arrive at the specified track at least 1 hour prior to their ride time.
- Participants are responsible for making their own way to a Ride Day, Team 18 are not responsible for any costs associated with getting to and from the Ride Day.
- When participants arrive at the ride day, they need to register with Team personnel conducting the event, to ensure their allocated ride is secured. Personal cameras of any kind (including mobile phones and GoPros) are not permitted inside the vehicles.
- Participants may bring along guests to the Ride Day, but Hot Laps will not be provided for these guests.
- Hospitality is provided, as well as commemorative images of each ride, Team 18 will provide a link to download after the Ride Day. Images are of those taking a hot lap only, not guests.
- Attendees must at all times abide by the rules and regulations set out at each track and set out by Team personnel. Attendees are there as guests of Team 18 and are reminded to act appropriately.
- A reminder that car racing can be a dangerous pursuit.
- Contact with Team 18 can be made via email to email@example.com or phone (03) 8450 4000
- TEAM 18 CLUB Member Functions will take place during the week before a round in each of the following states/territories: SA, TAS, WA, NT, NSW, VIC and New Zealand.
- These are available to VIP, Gold, Silver and Kids members only.
- Date, time and location will be advised approximately a week before the function via email. TEAM 18 CLUB members must let Team 18 know if they will be attending.
- TEAM 18 CLUB members are entitled to bring one (1) guest with them. The guest does not need to be a TEAM 18 CLUB.
- Kids Members must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- Should a member be unable to attend a function for which they have confirmed their attendance, they must let Team 18 know as soon as possible.
- Team 18 reserves the right to deny entry to or remove from the premises any member and/or their guest.
- Items of merchandise included in the membership packages will be posted to members upon registration dependant on availability.
- Availability and delivery dates will be determined by MDG Group.
- Merchandise items are non-negotiable.
- Merchandise codes are accessible for use from January 1 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible. Participation in the competitions constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of Team 18 and related entities of the team are ineligible to enter.
- All competitions commence 20 December 2019 and close at 5:00pm, AEST 30 April 2020.
- All Members automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw to win one of the following;
- 1 Hot Lap
- 1 Pulsar Watch
- 2 x GA Tickets with Paddock Access.
- There will be one winner from each of the three (3) prizes only, which will be selected at random. Team 18’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize components may alter at the discretion of Team 18 or its affiliates.
- The prize/s is non-transferable.
- The winner/s will be notified via the contact details with which they are registered as a TEAM 18 CLUB.
- Should these details change, Team 18 will not be held responsible should the prize/s be forfeited due to inability to contact recipient.
- All entries become the property of Team 18. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- TEAM 18 CLUB members can win more than one (1) prize.
- Team 18 will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize[s] or entering into this competition. Team 18 makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Team 18 is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Team 18 or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize and winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner.