Prize: Win a Coloursmith by Taubmans pack and an IRWIN Racing cap signed by Mark Winterbottom
Mechanism: Comment on the IRWIN Racing and Team 18 facebook or instagram post about the competition and create a name for the grey colour being painted on a wall in the Team 18 race workshop.
Winner: Game of Skill, team to select the best name out of the comments section, and will post the prize to the winner. Competition closes 5:00pm AEST Friday 17 September
Terms & Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who have an account on Facebook or Instagram, enabling them to submit an entry in accordance with details below. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues/outlets associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 5:00pm AEST Tuesday 7 September, and closes at 5:00pm AEST Friday 17 September (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter is TEAM 18 PTY LTD ACN 602 835 950, (“Promoter”) of PO Box 666, Mount Waverley, VIC 3149 AUSTRALIA
How to Enter
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. log into their Facebook/Instagram account;
b. Comment on the competition posts made on IRWIN Racing and Team 18 pages suggesting a creative name for the grey colour to paint on the wall at Team 18’s race workshop.
- By submitting an entry, entrants warrant to the Promoter that their entry complies with the Submission Criteria. The Promoter may remove any submission from its social media pages if it is deemed to not meet the submission criteria.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition on Facebook/Instagram or Twitter.
- Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- Entries made to the weekly Team 18 “Win a Coloursmith pack” competition (“Submissions”) must:
a. Be original works and not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
b. Not contain material that is, or that is deemed by the Promoter to be:
ii. in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights;
iii. offensive, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, indecent, profane, abusive, harassing or threatening;
iv. objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender;
v. otherwise unsuitable for publication or display in Australia in any media.
Promotional Period and Judging
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by a judging group comprising of Team 18 commercial staff. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity (“Judging Criteria”).
- The entry deemed to be the most original and creative by the judging panel will be selected as the winning entry.
- The prize is a Taubmans Coloursmith pack, and an IRWIN Racing cap signed by Mark Winterbottom. Prize must be redeemed within 2 months of the winner being notified. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes unclaimed within 2 months of the winner being notified.
Notification of winner and verification of entrant
- The winner will be notified via a post/reply/private message on Facebook or Instagram – depending on the privacy settings the winner has stipulated for their account. The Promoter will request that the winner send the Promoter a private message with their name, email, phone number and postage address for prize notifications.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or voter who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in, or benefits from in, any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
- If a winner does not claim the prize by 5pm AEDT on the Friday of the week following the winner being notified, or is otherwise disqualified from the competition, the Promoter may assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry in the competition, or withdraw the prize, and the winner will forfeit any and all rights in and to the prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, or injuries caused by the use of the prize.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the Facebook / Instagram page are the responsibility of the entrant.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their full name, as represented on their Facebook / Instagram profile in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
- Entrants can access and correct the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter on 0415 985 836 or email@example.com
- The Promoter may post any entry to the IRWIN Racing or Team 18 Facebook page or Instagram account to encourage ongoing entries. The Promoter may also use any entrant’s submission as inspiration to potential new entrants and customers.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.